The first thing I did was send the Liverpool LGBT a message on Facebook to ask if they had anyone who might be interested in my photography proposal, they openly accepted my offer, invited me into the group to directly post this proposal to the group myself.
I won’t show you the amount of comments and replies I got for privacy reasons of those who replied. I did actually get an astonishing amount of people who where interested in participating. I shared the same post on my photography page and also received a message from someone at my university. I also sent off two messages to some trans models that I know, one of whom was free and interested. In the end I booked a total of six shoots for one week of shooting. It’s a tight squeeze but in the end I only need a minimum of three shoots for the project. I’ve printed off seven model release forms from the Royal photographers society as its recommended by the university.